Registration and Networking Breakfast
Welcome Address by Anita Anand, Vice President, Sapphire Connect
CEO panel discussion: Drive Extraordinary Impact by building the company’s culture and core values
- Alignment and Strategic Objectives to directly support the company's overall goal
- Management Vision for the HRs to build the culture and core values.
- Succession Planning and Leadership Pipeline to ensure continuity and sustained growth.
- Change management initiatives to drive organizational agility.
High Tea & Networking Break
Panel Discussion: Navigating Digital Transformation in HR: Innovations and Insights
- AI/ML, Analytics, and Automation: Revolutionizing Recruitment and Decision-Making.
- Technology-Driven Workforce Planning.
- Crafting Exceptional Employee Journeys: Digital Onboarding and Remote Working.
- Exploring the phygital roles in the tech revolution.
Fireside Chat: Empowering the Workforce: Training, Development, and Engagement
- Learning in the Digital Age: Employee Development Platforms
- Immersive Training: Exploring VR and AR for Skill Enhancement
- Fun and Engagement at Work: Gamification Strategies
- Predictive Insights: Workforce Planning and HR Tech Trends.
Mock Parliament: Work from Home VS Work from Office
Special session: Wellness & Ergonomic, Dr. Shubhada Karande, Godrej Interio
Panel Discussion: Enriched Horizons: Strengthening Culture through Wellness and Inclusivity
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) initiatives and accountability
- Wellness as a Cultural Cornerstone: Prioritizing Employee Mental Health
- Future-Focused Upskilling Initiatives: Bridging skill gaps
- Thriving through cultural awareness for equality.
Masterclass: Understanding & Leverage the use of Data analytics in HR
CLOSING OF CONFERENCE